- Navigating the Marketplace - more or less a virtual tour of the Marketplace. This includes an overview on the buttons on the left side, the tabs at the top of page, and the links on the upper right of the page. Additionally the difference between Marketplace suppliers and Featured suppliers, and ways to get to Contract information.
- Searching in the Marketplace - Just as the name implies, this tutorial shows you various ways you can search in the Marketplace.
- Creating Shopping Lists - How to create a shopping list for items that you need the most and store those for future use.
- Ordering and Checking Out in the Marketplace - Expanding on how to add items from the shopping cart of from a search in the marketplace, this takes you through the steps you'll take when checking out of the system including entering information into the Shipping, Billing, and Payment options.
- Accessing Regional Bids (or GO Marketplace) - For those that are familiar with previous ordering through Procurement's site and using excel spreadsheets - this will show you how to order those items such as copy paper, sports, etc., through this system. Though it may seem challenging at first, this will make sense once you do it a couple times.
If there are other videos you'd like to see or if you'd like a one-on-one tutorial or webinar, please don't hesitate to contact Russ Wilcox at email@example.com or by calling him at 620.724.6281